Get more out of your affirmations with this powerful technique I call affurmations.
An affurmation is an affirmation that is redirected back to you by replacing the “I am” with a “You are.”
By directing your affirmations back to you, you activate another aspect of your being. In essence, you complete the cycle. It can feel as if you are hearing from an outside source.
To Create an Affurmation
1. Create an affirmation just the way you always have, using “I am” and stating what you wish to experience in a present tense as if you are already experiencing it is you wnat.
I am living a life of love!
2. Now, change the “I am” to “You are.”
You are living a life of love!
To Utilize Your New Affurmation
1. State your affurmation to yourself in the mirror.
2. Write down your “You are” affurmation on a piece of paper and place it wherever you will be able to see it.
3. For those who require a little privacy, encode your affurmations by writing down the first letter of each word on a small piece of paper and placing it wherever you feel the need. Post-its work great at the office.
5. If you have a supportive partner or friend, state your “I am” affirmation to them and allow them to confirm it with a “You are” affurmation.
You: I am beautiful!
Them: You are beautiful!
Do this until you believe you feel you have shifted closer toward the fulfillment of your intention.
1. You will hear your affirmations in a whole other way.
2. You begin to see that which you are affirming in others.
Copyright 2008 Rob Gruber Present Life Mastery Coach
i wish i could tell you