You’re always busy doing everything you can to succeed. You make your lists and manage your time, but still, you feel out of balance.
Add a little balance back into you life with a Two-Do List!
The Goal of the Two-Do List
To create a system to get you to focus all the areas of your life.
Build a Foundation. (To be done monthly)
1. Write down in your journal where you are in each area of your life.
2. Now, write down in detail where you wish to be, how you would feel being where you wish to be and some of the ways you could get there.
3. Answer the big Why? Write down why it is important to you?
4. Do this exercise until you have addressed each important area of you life.
Make Your List
1. Choose between five and eight areas of your life, from your journaling, you wish to work the next day.
2. Create a list of action steps you could take to further your growth in each area.
3. Pick two action steps from each area.
4. On a clean sheet of paper list the areas you have chosen and the two action steps you have chosen for each area.
Follow the Rules
1. Take Action. Work off your list.
2. Once you have completed two tasks from a particular area of your life move on to the other areas you have chosen to work on that day.
3. Once you have completed one action step from each area on your list you can refill your entire list, complete the existing list or just go about your day, satisfied with your ability to have addressed every area of your list in one day.
The Skills You Will Strengthen
Copyright 2007 Rob Gruber Life Coach
i wish i could tell you