Six Degrees of Manifestation refers to the fact that you are a mere six degrees or steps away from manifesting anything you want in your life.
The Six Degrees of Manifestation are:
1. Be Present. The first step is to become present once again. Once again? That’s right. When you were a baby you were nothing but present. Somewhere along the way you chose to live a good part of your life in the past and future. You become present again through awareness and the exercises found throughout iwishicouldtellyou.com.
2. Pay Attention – Now that you’re present, you need to pay attention to two wonderful things, you and the world around you. Sound’s simple? Think again. That’s a lot of stuff. Here’s the trick. Stay present, observe and listen to your gut. In a present state you are more likely to determine what is best for you and worthy of your attention.
3. Place Your Intention – Placing your intention is when things really get exciting. Placing intention on a thing increases your attention on it and your connection to it. When you place attention you are literally saying “I intend on experiencing ____________.” The more you focus on something the greater the gravitational pull you will have to it and it to you. Some folks call this attraction.
4. Perceive – Once you’ve placed your intention, stay present to all the signs that point you in the right direction. The world is full of signs to guide and inspire you along your path. Signs come in many shapes, sizes and mediums. You never know where the next one will be. Eventually you will see the sign, “Here it is!”
5. Permit – Now that you have followed your heart into the world of possibilities, you must allow yourself or rather give yourself permission to have what you payed attention to, place your intention on and perceived into your world. This is the most challenging part for most people. This is the moment of truth. This is where we find out if what we wanted is what we truly wanted. Well, you’ll never know until you allow it into your life. If it’s not what you want you can always start over and manifest something else. So permit/allow and embrace that which you intended.
6. Participate, Play and Pass it on – Last but not least, experience what you have manifested fully and share it with others.
Copyright 2007 Rob Gruber Life Coach
iwishicouldtellyou.com i wish i could tell you